Thursday, January 27, 2011

Children

I'm inspired today.

By a newspaper articles on how problemetic kids improve their behaviours and studies through counselling.

If you are interested to read more about it, its in today's Straits Times under Mind, Body, Soul.

Children are our gems to the future.

Children hold the history, present and the future.

We have so much to learn from them.

No matter how much they got us mad, in the end they are testing us and leading us to learn from them.

They become the tools to open our eyes even wider. They open our hearts too.

Into their inner world.

Even though I'm not a parent, I am willing to treat other parents' kids as my own kids.

I may not be able to do a job as good as you, I am willing to give my best shots with all the knowledge that I have.

With the passion I have for kids.

With the future studies I will be going through.

With a kid-like nature.

With many rooms to improve.

No one can be too perfect or too good.

No comments: